Monday, December 14, 2009

A Christmas Collage

Well if you haven't recieved our card yet...it is probably because I don't have your address! So send it my way or consider yourself officially wished a VERY Merry Christmas! Here is how ours turned out for 2009. A friend and neighbor of mine, Miss Erin Eichleberger did this holiday shoot for us. Yes, I am surrounded by talented photographers. We had a fun time shooting around our neighborhood and I couldn't believe how cooperative the kids were....really! Brighton was hamming it up and just one year ago I thought it was a miracle that Naomi got such amazing pictures of him smiling. I put together a few collages of some of the shots.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!


4 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! I love Brighton in the chair, too cute!

Seth and Karen said...

This are great. that Erin is something good! (it helps that you all look so good!)

sachia said...

I love love love my Christmas card. They mean so much more with Sienna around. She loves to look at all my cards that have kids or dogs card and tell me a story about them. It's hours of fun for her.

Your card turned out darling adn you ARE lucky to be around so many great photographers.

Kristy said...

Brighton was a total ham! Having kids at Christmas (and all the time) does make everything a little more magical and chaotic to boot!