This year it was a Snyder thanksgiving at Grammie and Grandfathers. The weather was beautiful so I went for a jog around the lake before the festivities began. My contributions to the dinner this year were a Greek pasta salad and pumpkin torte. There was a big group of 25 at the Snyder's this year including my sister-n-laws family from Russia. The food was wonderful and Heathers 10 pies were delicious. I particularly loved the chocolate/carmel pie that tasted just like a french truffle...yum! After eating with the Snyders we went and ate a second round of dessert with my Family. I am always so grateful for having so much family close by and always too much to eat. I hope I can always help others who are less fortunate and teach my children to do the same. And now with our day of thanks coming to a close, Christmas will be alive and well at our house. (I have been listening to Christmas music in the car for a month now....)
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago
