Monday, November 23, 2009


I am thankful for family night full of pure chaos and a little learning. Tonight we went through a really cool Thanksgiving multi-media educational tool that I found on the web. It is quite handy and brings to life the first Thanksgiving. Stella was quite excited to recognize many of the facts because they have been discussing them at school. Miles thought is was cool that there was a captain Miles Standish. Brighton loved all the big boats. After we made our annual thankful turkey. Each day we will add something we are thankful for. Today Stella was thankful for family, Miles for eating turkey, and Brighton for his blankeys. We finished things off with "turkey" no bake cookies. Easy for the kiddos to make and easy to enjoy in their peanut butter-chocolaty goodness. While the first Thanksgiving lasted a week I am looking forward to the one day we have dedicated to being thankful for our many blessings. Because the blessings are plentiful.


0 comments: