Tuesday, August 25, 2009

High School Musical-The Musical

I love when I get a little one on one with my three munchkins. Last Friday Stella and I went on a date. My sister and her kids met us to go to the play High School Musical put on by our local community. Several of the youth at my church were starring in the play! Stella and her cousins were laughing, clapping and completely mesmerized. They even got to meet Gabriella (the cute brunette in the blue) after the show. I LOVE having a girl (and two boys). Each child brings so much character to our family and I am happy to spend some good quality time with each of those little characters. And I can't get the High School Musical songs out of my head..... We're all in this together...together....together...

3 comments:

sachia said...

That sounds so fun, I miss all that kindof stuff that Utah has to offer. So much talent out there, so many kids, so many plays!

Fun mommy!

Rina said...

They did a great job didn't they. Emmalee has been watching HSM since we saw it almost 2 weeks ago. All 3 loved it...even Jake.

Kristy said...

The girls did do a great job! Such talent.