AHOY MATEY!
Jump on our ship and sail through Brighton's pirate birthday bash celebrating his two years of life! We were happy to share our pirate ship with the Carter and Snyder pirate clans!
(Another attempt at this pirate princesses' cake decorating with the help of her captain.)
First up on deck was a taco bar picnic-Cafe Rio style. I have a great cilantro dressing recipe to share from a fellow matey. The birthday pirate loves his beans.
And now the adventure really begins as the sails almost catch fire and our ship sinks as the pirates devour its chocolate goodness.

Oh well, we still have blue water cupcakes and really cute birthday boys.
Time for some pirate music and dancing. Little Brighton was very excited about his gifts. Especially this leapfrog guitar.
We were worried about the morning's stormy weather but alas the skies cleared. And its off to the beach for some more fun adventures....
like quick sand,
and walking the plank.
Or being pushed from the dock by this pirate...grandfather. But these little pirates love to swim around with the sharks.
These pirate prisoners are hanging from the ship and hoping for an escape. But too bad their endeavors just sent them in circles around and around.
Time to get down to business and find the missing pieces to our treasure map.
Hooray the treasure has been found.
And it is SWEET.
These pirates are tuckered out with all the adventure.
Time to look for new adventures and sail on. We love you little pirate and hope you have a great year full of adventure!


8 comments:
What a cute birthday party. Do you hire out? :) I bet the kids had the best time ever. I wish my birthdays were still just as magical.
That is the cutest b-day party!!!! I might have to do it "princess pirate" style for one of my girls. I just love it!
Such a cute blog!! Great birthday theme! Everyone looked like they were having sooo much fun! :)
Cute, cute party! I love that you stuck with the theme in your narration :). Can't wait to get the cilantro dressing recipe...
What a cute party! Is that the lake at Daybreak?
Hey Christie
That is the lake out here. The kids have lots of fun playing at the beach and kayaking around. You should make a trip out here to play. Did your brother end up moving here?
Yes, my bro lives in Daybreak. Right after I asked you about the lake, we actually came out and spent an afternoon. It was so fun! The kids loved to build sand castles and play in the water.. we want to do it again sometime. I always think I need to come visit sometime when I'm out that way! How close are you to the lake?
Christie
We are very close to the lake and the temple. Right in the middle. I would love you to come and visit!
Post a Comment