Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Birthday for Brighton


Day 1 for Sweet Brighton-Really his first birthday!

Two years ago on this very special date we welcomed a third little Snyder into this world. I CANNOT believe my baby is two today. He is still my BABY and that is the story I am sticking too. Well this little fellow decided to show up while we were on a getaway with my whole family up at Snowbird. It was quite the scene as my sister frantically wheeled me out to the car and my mom drove or flew down the canyon to meet Spencer. My water had broke and so little Brighton was on his way. I had always liked the name Brighton and going into labor at one of the ski resorts sealed his fate of being named after one of them.

Brighton has always known exactly what he wants and has always expressed that in many ways! He spoke very early and has recently started to potty train himself. (I am not ready for that yet so it will be slow process). He is bursting with personality and I just can't kiss his little face enough. We all adore and are entertained by this little character.


Brighton's one year birthday mark. He had a construction party and we made these great tiny Adirondack chairs! Look at those blue eyes.

Today for his 2nd birthday Brighton awoke to a favorite breakfast of blueberry muffins, eggs, and cantaloupe. Then it was off to the zoo with my sister and her kids. We are looking forward to his pirate party at the lake this weekend!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGHTY BOO...WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

They grow too fast don't they...but I must say your kids get cuter and cuter. They are so sweet.

Tara said...

He is so cute. I'm sad that I've never been able to meet him, but at least I get a glimpse of his cuteness through your blog!

I'm with you on the time flying by. My baby is rounding the corner on 1 year old. I CAN'T believe it. I always cry on the first birthday. I love watching them grow up, but I would really like to keep them small a bit longer.