Spring soccer is coming to end now that summer has arrived! It was a lot of fun playing soccer with good friends, treats, and a whole lot of team work. Stella LOVES to play and really chases the ball with an occasional goal. If you ask Miles what his favorite part of soccer is...it is a resounding "TREATS"! Maybe next year he will be a little more into the game. For now it is fun hanging with friends and learning to be a part of a team. It is a lot of work to get those little tykes into all their soccer garb. Before each game Spence pipes up and says its time to get ready to go to outer space. But they look so cute and we have enjoyed most of our soccer moments. Brighton likes tagging along and visiting the horses and cows in a nearby pasture. Goodbye soccer and hello swim lessons!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

10 comments:
Cute kids! I love your post below about the temple. We are coming down on the 20th, so maybe we can stop and say hi or something. I had no idea you were that close!
Hey Jen
We are actually going through with Spencer's family that day and bbqing after! What are your plans? Time?
Great photos Kristy!
What a cute soccer player! Fun photos!
I with Miles, treat is the best. I've been to a few niece and nephew games where I was drooling over what they got. I could have run (or more like stood) on the field for that long for that! :) Good to see you at the park today. Sorry it took me so long to see you and say hi. I'm a little in the clouds...just like normal!
Kristy it was so fun to see the photo of your MOM!!! She looks great!!!
I have to agree..I LOVE being a soccer mom! Our soccer season does not start until fall but my girls are already asking when does soccer start?
p.s. if the baby is two is it time to srart thinking of bambino numero quatro?????
NOT EVEN!!! Sachia. Don't even get her thinking about it!
Wow, you got Spencer to comment Sachia! There is not another baby the horizon....yet.lol.
Post a Comment