skip to main |
skip to sidebar
How do you savor each moment and each phase of life? I have not yet perfected this but I have tried and I will admit it is hard to see my kids move or graduate from one phase to the next. There are bonuses to each phase and things I can let go of. I don't need to change diapers for the rest of my life. I am cool with that. This was one of those moments that stung a little, my baby boy graduated from preschool. Next year all three of my children will be in grade school. Miss Aimee taught Miles and Brighton for two years each. So this will be the first time in four years that I don't make the five minute drive and pull in the little roundabout to pick them up and hear about all the ins and outs of preschool life. Miss Aimee loved my boys and they loved her. She is so kind and patient. Brighton was lucky to go to school with his best buddy Thomas. Heres to a future full of graduations where we can hold on to all that made our lives better and let go of the rest. I love you Brighton Boo!
1 comments:
I can't believe he is already going to go to grade school! I loved the backwards shirts for grad gowns. What a great idea! It looks like the preschool your kids have gone to was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment