Saturday, July 28, 2012

Insta Summer

This has been the summer of instagram, my new found addiction. I have been taking so many pictures with my phone I thought I better start transferring them over to the old family blog. The quality is not great, but hey we got lots of fun moments captured that otherwise would only be stored in our unreliable brains. 


 Now that summer is in its final weeks. I guess I better keep record of it. But when you have year round school summer is shorter and its duration depends on your track schedule. The Snyder kids finished the end of June and will start the new year at the end of August. So we still get a pretty sweet summer, and fairly traditional. And yes there was still homework in June while the summer sun shone in Sweet Stella's window. We made cool subway art for our teachers and had a handful of school programs. Also a sweet swim party to kick off summer. Love being the mom of these three hoodlums. 




0 comments: