The wait for Brighton was finally over...
~Brighton's Cowabunga Surf and Shark Party August 19, 2011~
The prep work....
First Time Using Fondant. Thought I would start small with shark fins!
Spencer spent over an hour carving the details of this cool watermelon shark! It was the hit of the party. Good thing I have him around because I don't have the patience.
Decor fit for a four year old's surf party.
The party favors and thank you!
(Surf Necklace, Bubbles, Hibiscus Sucker, and Shark Squirt Gun)

The PARTY...
Surfing Slip-n-Slide, close enough right?
Searching for Sea Shells in the Sand! Say that five times fast.
Fishing for tropical sea creatures!
Cake time. (There is something up with my camera, so many blurry pictures or the photographer:)
The big present finale.
So glad the sun was shining and so many of his friends and cousins came to celebrate this super cool surfer!

2 comments:
What a great party! Everything turned out so cute and it looks like everyone had fun.
Your fondant work is amazing! Everything looked so great, and it is obvious that the kids had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment