Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lagoon, Its what Fun Is

Grammie and Grandfather Snyder treated the grand kids to a REALLY FUN day at Lagoon. And I mean that, I am not being sarcastic. I haven't been to Lagoon for about seven years because we tend to shy away from such parks but we had such a great summer day with the Snyder family. It was warm but not to hot to enjoy it. We were all soaked after riding Rattlesnake Rapids, so that kept us cool. Its been awhile for me and a roller coaster so I started out big and went on Wicked! I know why they call it Wicked. Straight up literally and straight down. Funny how a roller coaster can make you feel 16 again. But at 34 I do have to limit the amount of times I ride them! Even my four year old was loving the roller coasters that he was tall enough for. The new surf coaster was his favorite. Stella went on all the big rides and was a giggly little girl. Miles was disappointed by the big rides he wasn't quite tall enough for but was so excited to find he was tall enough for the bat coaster and many other fun rides. All three thought it was the "coolest place ever" and now that they know what Lagoon is all about, I don't think it will be another 7 years until I go back! But after 10 hours of swirly, twirly, upsy, downsy...motion, Lagoon is only good about once a year. So I guess I agree with their slogan...Lagoon, its what fun is!

Thanks Grammie and Grandfather!







0 comments: