Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby

I've had a birthday shout HOORAY! One year older and cuter TOO,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Hello, my name is Brighton and I am Four.

I love to wear my hat sideways everyday just like Justin Beiber. Even to bed but not to church.

I love sleeveless shirts (my mom doesn't) just like my friend Easton wears.

I LOVE sharks and pretty mermaids.

I sing at the top of my lungs as my mom drives around. I am going to be a rockstar.

I can swim the whole length of the pool by myself. My parents say I am a FISH!

I love to play baseball just like my big brother.

I am a hugger and a lover. I often hug strangers, especially pretty ladies.

But most important I LOVE to snuggle with mom.

My best friends are Thomas, Will, Easton, Lucy, and Bailie. I ask to play with them everyday.

We love you Brighty Boo!!~MOM

0 comments: