Remember the Drive IN? They are almost obsolete today but there is a rare find in the rural towns of America. And one of those towns happens to be very close to the Snyder Cabin. So on a recent trip down, we loaded up on treats and popcorn at the local market and snuggled in at the Drive In. When I was growing up there were two Drive Ins very close and it was a popular hang out. That really makes me sound ancient but it is true. I don't think I have been for nearly 15 years. The little ones were quite impressed with the idea of watching a movie outdoors and it was fun to share an old favorite with them. But staying up that late is exhausting and they all passed out on the drive back to the cabin.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment