Three years ago while on one of these Carter trips, I went into labor with this cutie Brighton! He is such a charming and witty fellow. He is full of one liners and opinions too. I can't kiss and love this guy enough! It was very fitting to celebrate his third birthday here in Park City with all his cousins around him. Just like they were when he decided to enter this world! Brighton wanted a Buzz Light Year party and so we delivered with this swim/BBQ bash for the three year old man. Mother nature contributed to his Buzz Light Year party by providing a meteor shower later that night. On the way home from the trip we also took him to the Zoo to celebrate (bottom picture), which is a favorite spot. Happy Birthday to my baby BRIGHTON, who is not so much a baby anymore.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

2 comments:
Hi love-
I am still here..just had a series of bad computer problems, computer crashed and it doesn't help that our computer with all our photos on it is out in a non-air conditioned room out back. Eww...who wants to go blog out there in Southern CA?? I will post soon. Thanks for thinking of me love.
Hey There~
Glad to hear you are alive! Did you move into that cute house? Sorry about all your computer problems. Let me know if you are ever up this way again. Lots of love!
Post a Comment