Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Secret Garden

"Where, you tend a rose, my lad, a thistle cannot grow."
The Secret Garden

TULIP TOUR 2010~Thanksgiving Point Gardens










7 comments:

Tara said...

OK, I am officially jealous. I love TULIPS. They are my most favorite. Last time I was up that way during the Tulip Festival they had no tulips yet. I guess they came on late that year.

Your kids look darling amidst the tulips!

Kristy said...

It is a gamble as to whether or not the tulips are in full bloom. Depends on the unpredictable Utah Spring weather!

Rina said...

Girl....those are some awesome pictures!! I've never been to the tulip fesival-I need to. Beautiful!!

Kristy said...

Thanks Catrina! I am no professional but the tulips sure were beautiful! (and the kids are pretty cute too ha!)

CB said...

Okay..Stella looks like she was meant to live amongst tulips! reminded me of fairy tale pictures and she was the cute little fairy. Beautiful!!

Kristy said...

Thanks Corey! You have some cute little pixies yourself.

Kristi said...

Great pics! I wish I lived a little closer so I could go. But at least I have some fabulous pics to look at! Love them all!