I realize I am getting a little collage happy but I have been so overloaded in photos lately! My sweet Miles turned five today. Last Friday he had a Bakugan birthday bash at Classic Fun Center. A great place for energetic five year olds to jump, ride their scooters, blast foam balls, and climb through the jungle. Because Bakugans are round, we stuck with that theme eating lots of round food. The party favors were also round things such as, Bakugan bubbles, bouncy ball, and blow pop. 
Today for his birthday, we played our traditional Beatles birthday song while eating the birthday kid's breakfast of choice"panacakes". Mom took him to lunch. And dad came home early from work so we could all go see How To Train Your Dragon (that we enjoyed). And we ended his week long birthday celebrations with his favorite pasta dish and strawberry shortcake, with a hotwheel car on top of course. And this ends my party after party spring season. Happy Birthday to Miles the five year old man. We love you and can't imagine life without such a sweet and handsome guy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment