Friday, October 17, 2008

The GREAT Pumpkin

In search of the Great Pumpkin, we went with Miles' preschool class on a field trip to a local pumpkin patch.Searching through the corn maze with no luck.
"Lets take this tractor Sammy and look for the Great Pumpkin!"



"I know its out there somewhere"

Look at all these pumpkins...is the GREAT one in here?



And with a little encouragement from his classmates....


Miles finds the GREAT PUMPKIN!
At least until our next visit to the pumpkin patch with Daddy when a new Great Pumpkin will appear! Or maybe we will just have to wait until Halloween night with Linus and Lucy.
Happy Halloween!!!!





4 comments:

CB said...

I LOVE fall and pumpkin patches!! I am holding my breath that our weather will actually cool down before Halloween so we can ennjoy a pumpkin patch along with hot chocolate and other yummie baked goodies!!

Rina said...

How is preschool going?? Is Miles liking it? Isn't the pumpkin patch great--my kids weren't sure what to think of the corn maze...but I think they liked it.

Jen said...

Cute pics. I love this time of year. Brighton is getting so big!

Kristy said...

Catrina-Miles is loving preschool. I do love this pumpkin patch. What is the ward party on Friday?? It would be fun to have a little party for the kiddos? The question is when???