This was a heartwarming experience following a heartbreaking spring and summer. I have been working with our home owners association (HOA) and other charities to have this memorial placed at our neighborhood park for our dear friend Harry Koller who tragically passed away last spring at the age of 6. We have a very strict HOA and it wasn't exactly easy to get this in place. But I cried tears of joy when I saw the crew planting the tree and putting in the plaque. There was an amazing turnout for our fall celebration in honor of this memorial being placed and the Koller family. We have also named the park Harrison Park. We love and miss you Harry!
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago


1 comments:
This is wonderful that you were a part of this... Harry's story brings so many emotions, and I love that his community has worked to remember him this way!
Post a Comment