Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fall to Winter in One Day


While the kids were on track break we took a quick trip to Park City for the week! It was near 70 degrees and we took advantage of this weather by swimming at the pool, riding bikes, shopping and playing at the bike and skate parks. Miles is fearless on a skateboard and bike. But I am a little scared. I even snuck in a date with the hubby while grandma babysat. Stella was thrilled to have her cousin Briella with her for their own little girls trip. I was glad to have my mom there for those days that Spencer was down at the Pharm (pharmacy). The kids loved spending hours at the big white barn.  It was such a fun relaxing trip. And finally on the last day it went from fall to winter in a matter of hours. But that did not stop us from taking a warm dip on a cool day. Such a great way to end a fun trip. 

















0 comments: