Well apparently we weren't done vacationing after our time at Avon ended because we decided to extend the trip and go to Denver to see my Brother's new home. And it was a lovely home in a lovely area. But for Brighton a trip to the Downtown Denver Aquarium was unforgettable. He has always been obsessed with sea life, and mermaids are at the top of that list. So to find these sea beauties swimming around in the tanks was a dream come true! It was so fun to see all the children squeal and chase them from window to window. Definitely worth the extra two hour drive. We also made a trip to the American Girl Doll store. Have I mentioned how grateful I am to have my girl Stella. I can't wait to take her to the three level NYC American Girl Doll store. My kids loved staying with my brother's family. They have lots of cool toys and a fun dog. We miss having them close! 
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment