
While the kids have been at school I seem to be getting some much needed organizing done. Stella "cleans" her room everyday but it was time for a serious dejunking of the room. And this must be done while she is away at school. As I organized her stuff, I think she is a borderline hoarder, I couldn't help but be thankful for such a cool girl as my daughter. I smiled as I organized her 100 stuffed animals piled on the bed and noticed her teddybears carefully set against the pillow with their arms around eachother. She is such a LOVING sweet girl. I shuffled through her huge stack of chapter books on her dresser and was glad she loves to read and is quick to learn. An INTELLECT in the making. Her soccer ball was tucked in her closet next to her sparkly shoes and below her fancy dresses. She is ATHLETIC and FEMININE all the way through. At least 10 purses hung on her fancy hooks next to a little decoration reading, I love the scriptures. She is SPIRITUAL. Her art and piano books lie in disarray in a basket near her bed. Stella is so TALENTED. She is beautiful inside and out. I thank God everyday for giving us such girl power in our home. We love you STELLA bug and your once messy, now very clean room.

3 comments:
She is such a beautiful girl. And I love little girls' rooms. Even in our family of 3, they all have such different and wonderful personalities. Girls are so much fun. :)
**I meant our family of 3 girls. :)
I loved this post... it's so wonderful that you can take a task as un-fun as dejunking a room and turn it into a great tribute to your fabulous daughter.
Post a Comment