Miles was more than thrilled to be playing on a "REAL" baseball field this year. I was nervous that machine pitch would be a little too intense but Miles loves it and has no trouble hitting it! He is a spitfire and full of life. Maybe a little too much life. Just last Sunday we were peacefully eating dinner, at Spencer's parents, and watching the kids play outside when uncle Christopher said "Miles is on top of the barn!" Spencer went darting out and then uncle Christopher said "He is going to jump!!!" And yes that little spitfire jumped at least 10 feet from the barn landing gracefully on the ground and walked away. Brighton can't seem to sit on a barstool without getting stitches but Miles can jump from a barn unharmed. We did have the danger conversation but I am just praying it sunk in!! Hopefully that energy can be channeled into knocking the ball into the outfield.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

1 comments:
Oh goodness....it is probably a good thing I didn't have boys....I would be a nervous wreck every single day of my life! I can't believe he jumped off a barn!!!
Post a Comment