Monday, May 16, 2011

From Blessing to Baptism

When did this Angel...

(we gave Stella this locket with a picture of Spencer and her on her blessing day)



Become this slightly bigger one. All in white for her blessing and again on her very special baptism day!




Stella Kristine Snyder

Baptized May 14, 2011

Baptized and Confirmed by Spencer Snyder (Daddy)

Official Witnesses: Paul Snyder (Grandfather) and Ron Carter (Grandpa)

Special Witnesses: Over 40 family member and friends.


This was HUGE for me. It is such a milestone in their life and a big step to make that decision. It was quite emotional as the mamma to see Stella and Spencer step into the font. For a moment in my mind I saw my entire married history from dating, marrying, and finally bringing Stella into this world with Spencer.I know how blessed I am to have married and raise a family with the LOVE of my life. And I am so grateful to witness him baptize her.







We had a really fun luncheon afterwards. It was a Cafe Rio style taco bar complete with chicken, shrimp mango, and beef tacos. There were freshly grilled tortillas and an all white dessert table. I think Stella felt like a queen today and I know she will always remember her family there to offer love and support!




When did I become such a cry baby. I can't even look at these photos without tearing up! I don't know what I will do when she wears her third white dress on her wedding day. But at least I have 15 to 2o years before that day!!

Congratulations on your big decision to become baptized Stella.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful! It looks like it was an amazing day. I love the "payoff" days as a parent, this was definitely one of them! Congratulations Stella!

Kristy said...

Lisa-It was a lot of fun and such a great payoff day!

CB said...

Congratulations, Stella!!! She is so beautiful!! But I cannot believe she is really 8!! :)

Kristy said...

Corey-I know I CAN'T believe she is 8 either!