Continuing our fall traditions we made our annual Alpine Loop drive from Provo to American Fork Canyon. We made a stop at the Harvest Festival going on at Sundance and treated my mom to lunch there at the Foundry Grill. My mom has been such a big help to my family this year (and my whole life) we wanted to plan a special day to celebrate our grandma and mom. I have been coming to Sundance in the fall to check out all the colors and eat scrumptious food for as long as I can remember. Often just my mom and I would take long drives up Hobble Creek Canyon collecting leaves or make our way over to Sundance to ride the lift. This year we also made a stop to walk around Cascade Springs. The leaves are turning lovely fall shades but they haven't quite hit their peak. So I am sure we will drive the loop again while listening to General Conference this next weekend.


1 comments:
This is such a fun tradition that you do... I need to check out the Harvest Festival sometime! Your mom is amazing... that's great that you got to treat her to some lunch to celebrate her.
Post a Comment