Here is the progress of Stella's first ice-skating lesson.
Testing out the ice.
Making sure Miss Stella can walk the ice.
Playing a little head, shoulder, knees and toes.
Bending, jumping, doing fish on the ice.
And finally skating backwards!
It was quite the progress in her 30 minute lesson. Stella loved it and now Miles wants me to sign him up to! What next spins and lifts.

5 comments:
I love it! We are quite the ice stake fans here. Sam got skates for his birthday and is soon to be going at it too. She looks so cute on the ice! I hope you got my message about the cute YW blog. It's undermypokadotumbrella.blogsot
Oh I did get your message. Thanks for the info! They do have a lot of creative ideas.
That looks like so much fun. I wish my mother had taken me to ice-skating lessons when I was little. I may not be so clumsy now! But, to her credit, they don't offer much, by way of winter sports, in the desert.
Ah Kristy, she is so cute!! Can't wait to see what she learns next! How long do her lessons last?
I signed her up for the month of January but we may continue the lessons into February. I also signed up MIles and he went from being spaghetti legs the first lesson to skating all over the rink by the next!
Post a Comment