
I can honestly say I like to cook and feed people. It is an expression of love. I used to HATE to cook or anything domestic. But I found the art and science in it and now I LOVE to share it with others. Here is a Mexican fiesta that I just had to photo. We had black bean tortilla bake, fruit salsa with cinnamon chips, mixed greens with creamy cilantro dressing, mini lemon cheesecake, mexican hot chocolate, and soda imported from Mexico. It was fun putting together and seeing so many smiling faces and full mouths all at once. Most of the food was organic and made with lowfat dairy products. But don't worry there was no skimping on taste. Here is the recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate to heat things up on those cold January days. I call it my immune booster hot chocolate.
The Miracle of Aaron
9 years ago

2 comments:
That looks amazing! I need to find my inner hostess.
Beautiful.. I want the other recipes too :-) (that fruit salsa looks amazing)
Post a Comment