Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dangerously Pretty Toes

Mine are the red toes on the right and Stella's are the blue to the left of mine!



Give me my pedicure and no one will get hurt.....Today was Spencer's niece Maleah's birthday so the girls headed to the salon to sit in a massage chair and have our feet pampered. While we were waiting I was holding Stella's balloon from the restaurant when....POP! The acoustics of the building made it echo and it sounded like a gun shot. Lets just say it got every one's attention! After all the excitement we did get to relax and get some pretty toes. This was Stella's first pedicure and they had some cute chairs for the kids to sit in. She really loved the whole experience and is very proud of her blue toes. I am amazed by their talent in painting tiny works of art on our big toe (at a fee of course). Who knew feet could be so pretty.

6 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Now if only the weather would warm up so we can show off pretty toes in cute sandals. :)

Jen said...

That's what I need are some pretty toes. I'd have to go in with a bag on my head though because my feet right now are so scary!

Kristy said...

My fat feet when pregnant could not make show themselves anywhere! It is March already, where is Spring????

Angie said...

Thanks so much for going! It was so fun. I feel so much better walking around the house in my bare feet and seeing my pretty toes.

sachia said...

Wooo hoo, sounds like my kindof party. I wish I could have joined you although Sienna would have made noises alot louder than the balloon popping if I brought her in tow! Tell Stella good job on the blue toes, cute choice.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!