TALENT, TALENT, TALENT!
We recently had our family photos done by our very talented neighbor and friend. Naomi is working on some really cool projects including traveling around the world to capture an adoption project. She really captured my sweet angels personalities. And believe me it was work to get three small children to cooperate! I really appreciate all her hard work because I love the way they turned out! I had a hard time picking from the 157 pics to post. But I posted a bunch. I got the pictures so quick and we got some great candy with our pictures all in a beautifully presented package! Thanks Naomi!


















After all that hard work this kid deserves a cookie! Yes Brighton is eating a cookie in several pictures. And I love it!!

12 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! Not only do your kids look adorable, but seriously you look beautimous!
Kristy..priceless. That is all I can say. I love the photos of your beautiful, beautiful family. Thanks for sharing with us!! :)
Cherrished family photos! All the work is definately worth it! Love it!
I love those pictures! I love all the kid photos and I love the picture of you! Those are great!
I wish I could get my courage up to get ours done.
They are fabulous!! What a good looking fam. Who is the photographer??
These are truly beautiful. She really captured your kids and their personalities!
The photographer is the lovely and talented Naomi Masina just around the corner from me! She is a gem!
Naomi is so talented--I love the way she captured your family's personalities and relationships with each other.
I love the pictures. She is obviously very talented, and she had great material to work with!
These are BEAUTIFUL! You look incredible. I love to see your darling family. I am definitely calling your cute neighbor when we are in town. WOW!
These are wonderful. I love checking your blog. I should have you do mine for me. ;) The kids all look so cute. And you look beautiful! We are coming to Utah on Sat. Where are you at again? We will be in Alpine and Ogden oh and Eagle mountain I think it is. Ryans brother just moved there. I have not been yet. We are excited!!
We are in south Salt Lake! I am sure you will be busy but that would be fun to see you!Are you coming for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment