As I pulled up the pictures to post about Miles' 7th birthday on April 6th it was difficult, it was sweet, and I felt grateful for this amazing boy. This past week our 6 year old neighbor was tragically taken from this Earth. He was our friend, part of our neighborhood family, a sweet angel. This party was such a joy...really~!! We set up a Beyblade Tournament for 17 boys, all the neighborhood boys latest obsession. I still have the phrase repeated in unison "LET IT RIP" ringing in my ears. Sweet Harry asked if he could take a party favor to his sister. Such a thoughtful little boy who will be missed beyond words. We love his family and we love him. At the funeral his mom tenderly spoke about begging him not to get any bigger with each passing birthday. And while we will not have him tangibly here to watch grow up our hearts have grown and he will continue to live on in them until we meet again. I thank God everyday for the precious time I have been given to spend with Miles. He is one of my greatest gifts. Happy Birthday to the coolest kid I know. We love you.
| We love you Harry and will hold your sweet smile in our hearts forever! |

2 comments:
I am so sorry to read of the loss of your friend's little boy.
Happy birthday, Miles. :)
I read Harry's obituary and was so impressed with his family. What a blessing to know them and be able to offer your comfort and support to them! I am glad that he got to share such a fun party with your sweet Miles!
Post a Comment