Monday, June 20, 2011

Reunion Weekend

It was the weekend of family reunions. We had to pick two of the three to attend Saturday. We wanted to get up in the mountains so this is the first reunion we went to with the Snyders. There was still SNOW up Big Cottonwood Canyon at Silver Lake. There wasn't much snow in the campground but crazy that it is June. I do love my snow but the wildflowers up these canyons are amazing and I anxiously await the melt down. We had an old fashioned hot dog roast with the family and carefully kept the kids away from the raging river. After this reunion we made a stop at the Rasmussen reunion, that is Grandma Zobrist's family. The kids had a fantastic time in the bounce house. I didn't know many people there but I admire those that organize such events to keep family connected. I feel even in with my own siblings and their families we have to make an effort to stay connected. It is a amazing how we multiply and have photos like this to show for it.

0 comments: