Nothing says fathers day like a backyard campout in Dads new tent! I let him experience this with the kids and Spencer joked that I was inside having my own Mother's Day party. Ha ha! I really love gifts that will create memories and I think we will have some pretty cool memories with this tent. Including sleepless nights and over excited kids!!
This year for Father's Day I also took Spencer to see the Iron and Wine concert. The venue was not my favorite but the music was fantastic. Maybe I am getting old but I prefer the outdoor concerts with your own space. Instead of wall to wall standing only space. But we had SO much fun. And we even found a new love for the opening band The Head and The Heart, a great group from Seattle. Now that is my way to celebrate my favorite man and musician- MR. Spencer B. Snyder!
After sleeping in the tent we had an early pancake, egg, and veggie sausage breakfast before heading off to church! We made the dad run to my house and then down to Spencer's parents. This year the kids and I had fun hand making their cards.
And Grandpa Carter aka my Dad or Ronnie K. is in avid golfer and really is tee-riffically the best. He is so kind and generous not to mention really silly. I am so grateful for his example of loving all people. He has always taken very good care of our family and has been accused of being over protective or maybe even a little paranoid. I think I was one of the first people to have one of those big block cell phones in my car for emergencies.
2 comments:
Such cute, cute, cute cards!!! And i too had one of the big block cell phones to carry for emergencies. Gotta love those dads! :)
Thanks Corey! I am glad I am not the only one that had one of those big giant phones and a paranoid dad :)
Post a Comment