Sometimes I think I am just giving material to the blog "Seriously So Blessed" a blog mocking the lives of mormon housewives. I really laugh at how I can relate and the truth behind the mockery. But I really hate falling into a stereotype. Sometimes I wonder if the cyber world makes people feel completely different than others or if we find similarities. If it makes us feel significant or just one of the crowd. Either way, I SERIOUSLY AM SO BLESSED. And yes I love Gardner Village and will take my kids there every fall. I know this is mentioned on more than one occasion on the blog.
Ha ha!


4 comments:
After reading your post I checked that blog out, and I must admit I laughed--a lot! I could see myself in some of it and someone I know in pretty much every post. Oh well, it's good to laugh at ourselves, right? How many times have I started out "since this is my journal" lol:) I'm with you though we are "seriously so blessed."
Yes we do have to laugh at ourselves. Ha!
I had forgotten about that blog. It's a funny one, but I enjoy yours much more!
With you on all counts :).
Post a Comment