Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birthday Surprise

My birthday gets mixed in with all the holiday celebrations but I am thankful for friends and family that make it extra special!A few of my girlfriends came late the night before to decorate the door and post a big sign. When I went to leave in the morning balloons and confetti came flying towards me because they had ceran wrapped them to the back of the door. I was so touched, surprised and a little creeped out that I did not hear them. It isn't that far from my bedroom. Spencer was in on the whole thing. They also taped gifts to the door. It really was so thoughtful and fun! I felt like a kid at my ripe old age of 36! We also went out that night with a group of friends for dinner and a movie. 

My mom made cake and we had a little celebration with the Carter family. This girl has her yummy chocolate cake and eats it too with so many wonderful people around me. 








0 comments: