2012 is showing signs of being a good year! We rang in the new year with some great friends at this mountain home in Victor, Idaho! The Benson family rented the house and invited us to come along. There was plenty of snow in IDAHO! The house was on a golf course so we could walk right out the door for sledding, skiing, and snowshoeing.
There was a lot of snow time.
We took the whole gang up to Grand Targhee for a family ski day. I think we packed 25 sandwiches and snacks for all! It was such a beautiful day. And Brighton's first time skiing. He was a pro. Stella and Miles just flew down the mountain and then headed back up. I am so happy that I can SKI again (after resting my knee for a season) and that I can SKI with all three of my kids! I have been waiting for the day that we can all ski together!

2 comments:
That looks so fun! We miss you guys. We need a ski trip in our future.
Yes we do! We should go to Targhee. It is so fun and family friendly.
Post a Comment