My sister just had her fifth baby and I think she is amazing. A beautiful baby boy that they named Zander Mustang Morgan. The picture of this sweetheart above was at the hospital when he was just a few days old. Recovering from your fifth C-section is not easy especially with five children to mother. It is also not easy to adjust to one more person to take care of, especially little people that need a lot of care. But like I said my sister is amazing! He is almost a month now and I have slowly pulled her out and about. Each time getting a little less stressful and always enjoyable.
So our latest adventure was to the Hogle Zoo to check out the new awesome dinosaurs that now inhabit the zoo. The dinosaurs move and make scary dinosaur sounds. Some of them even squirt and cool you off on a hot summer day. I couldn't believe how enormous some of these creatures were. I did see a few little children frightened. But my kids had a great time scavenging around finding them all. Miles was full of facts to share with me about the different dinosaurs.
I also got to thinking on this fine summer outing how grateful I was for my sister. A sister is such a gift. A true friend with unconditional love. She is someone I can always trust and count on through the good and bad. My BFF for real. Ha ha! Really, I am so glad to know our love will never be extinct unlike the fate of these ancient animals and our relationship forever.



1 comments:
I share the sister sentiments. I do not know where I'd be without my 2 sisters. :) And that T-Rex is very scary. :)
Post a Comment